It’s time to dive back into NEFAEA Member Art Exhibitions!
We are now accepting submissions for our 2022 Juried Members Show taking place at the Adele Grage Cultural Center in Jacksonville Beach!
Members of Northeast Florida Art Education Association can submit up to 4 works ($5 entry per piece) for this juried exhibition that includes cash prizes! Submitted works need to have been created during the last 2 years.
Fill out the 2022 NEFAEA Members Show Application where you can include your information, upload images of your work, enter work information (so we can create labels for your work), and pay submission fees. Work preparation and drop off locations can be seen when you access the application.
More details below:
- Limit 4 pieces per member, $5 per piece for jury fee. Please click here to pay for your work(s) entry BEFORE you submit the application linked above.
- ONLY 2D art will be accepted
- All art must be labeled on the back with artist name and title & ready to hang, either on wire or by a durable frame. If it is not ready to hang, it will not be accepted into the show.
- 2 DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Art Resource Center (2924 Knights Lane East, Building 2, 32216) Contact Debbie Canoura to arrange drop off: firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Pablo Elementary (801 18th Ave N., 32250) Contact Sunni Myers to arrange drop off: email@example.com
The exhibition will be at the Adele Grage Center, 716 Ocean Blvd, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233.Exhibition Dates: April 1st -29th. Reception will be the evening of Thursday, April 21st from 6-8pm.
We cannot wait to celebrate your work!