This year’s spring juried member show will be at FSCJ Kent Campus beginning March 26th. Submissions will be made digitally! Here is everything you need to know:
• Limit 4 pieces per member, $5 per piece. Entries can be purchased at: https://squareup.com/store/NEFLArt/
• Submit high quality photographs of the submissions (1 photograph for 2D work, max of 3 photographs for 3D work) digitally by saving all submissions to a folder and then share this folder via OneDrive with me (please make me editor). Directions for using OneDrive are available on our Art Exhibition and Contests webpage.
• Please remember to share with ScannapieS or Stephanie Scannapieco.
• Within the folder, please include a copy of the application with all the information filled out, including your receipt number for your entries.
• Save each piece as follows:
o YourName.TitleOfWork.ArtWorkNumber (example: Scannapieco.Landscape.1)
o YourName.Application.NumberOfPieces (example: Scannapieco.Application.4)
• Work must be completed within the last 2 years.
• Digital submissions are due by Friday, March 8th at 5 PM.
Preparing Work for Exhibition:
• Notification will go out on Monday, March 18.
• Drop off your art at the Art Resource Center (2924 Knights Lane East, Building 2, Jacksonville) Tuesday, March 19 or Wednesday March 20th, from 1 pm to 5 pm.
• All art must be ready to hang, either on wire or by a durable frame. If it is not ready to hang, it will not be accepted into the show.
• The show will be at FSCJ’s Kent Campus beginning Tuesday, March 26. The opening reception will be that evening from 5-7 PM.
• The show will go through Monday, May 5. Work will NOT be available for pick up until the week of May 20-24.
• After the show, any work not picked up by Friday, May 24th will become property of NEFAEA for the purpose of fundraising. This work will then be put up for auction/sold at our future events.
• NEFAEA and FSCJ are not responsible for any damage that may occur. Please consider this when submitting work with glass frames.