Enjoy this virtual gallery featuring the 2022 DCPS High School Art Exhibition at FSCJ South Campus in the Wilson Center Art Gallery. Click on the hot spots to navigate through the exhibition and enjoy the details of the works. Remember to view this gallery from your computer as the file is too large for a phone.
Check out the 3D Virtual Gallery of our 2022 Middle School Art Exhibition for Duval County Public Schools at the Main Branch of Jacksonville Public Library! Click and drag to move around the space and follow the navigation hot spots! There are even detailed images for these pieces, so you can study them up close!
*Remember to enjoy this gallery from a computer!
Enter the 3D Virtual Gallery of our 2022 Duval County Public Schools Best of Elementary Art Exhibition at the Main Public Library in downtown Jacksonville!
Click on the “hotspots” to move around the gallery. You can click and drag each image to see the full exhibition as if you are in the space! Enjoy!
*You’ll need to access this from a computer*
We visited Ms. Bryant’s Art Exhibition at Lone Star Elementary and we turned her student show into a 3D Virtual Exhibition! Enjoy her students’ creativity and the variety of the artwork her students are making–it’s incredible!!
When you “enter” the exhibition, you will need to click and drag to navigate to see ALL of the work in the round! Click the hot spots to “walk” through the space and make sure you find the bulletin board for more work!
Thank you, Ms. Bryant for ALL that you do and for inviting us to visit your collection!
Join us in celebrating this year’s Leslie Beddard Scholarship winners! These art educators are headed to the Florida Art Education Association Conference in Orlando, FL!
- Denise Clodfelter
- Marie-Andree Escriba
- Patricia Holloway
- Kevin Kelly Jr.
- Halina Kilburn
- Delena Lambert
- Mary McCormick
- Deborah Scarbrough
- Kathleen Schmidt
- Patti Wright
Contributions to our organization make scholarships like this possible and we thank our donors and partners for their generosity!!
To learn more about the Leslie Beddard Scholarship and the educator who began this tradition, visit our page: https://nefaea.org/teacher-scholarships/
Our DCPS Visual Art Subject Area Meetings looked a little different this year, but it was AMAZING to see all of our Duval Art Friends again! Enjoy these pictures of our adventures and be on the lookout for some upcoming events this fall!!
Teacher return is NEXT WEEK!!! We can’t believe it! We’ll miss the summer, but we are SO EXCITED to see our art folks and our STUDENTS!!
Meet us at LaVilla School of the Arts at 12PM for the DCPS Visual Art Subject Area meeting when we kick off a new year!
This year’s spring juried member show will be at FSCJ Kent Campus beginning March 26th. Submissions will be made digitally! Here is everything you need to know:
• Limit 4 pieces per member, $5 per piece. Entries can be purchased at: https://squareup.com/store/NEFLArt/
• Submit high quality photographs of the submissions (1 photograph for 2D work, max of 3 photographs for 3D work) digitally by saving all submissions to a folder and then share this folder via OneDrive with me (please make me editor). Directions for using OneDrive are available on our Art Exhibition and Contests webpage.
• Please remember to share with ScannapieS or Stephanie Scannapieco.
• Within the folder, please include a copy of the application with all the information filled out, including your receipt number for your entries.
• Save each piece as follows:
o YourName.TitleOfWork.ArtWorkNumber (example: Scannapieco.Landscape.1)
o YourName.Application.NumberOfPieces (example: Scannapieco.Application.4)
• Work must be completed within the last 2 years.
• Digital submissions are due by Friday, March 8th at 5 PM.
Preparing Work for Exhibition:
• Notification will go out on Monday, March 18.
• Drop off your art at the Art Resource Center (2924 Knights Lane East, Building 2, Jacksonville) Tuesday, March 19 or Wednesday March 20th, from 1 pm to 5 pm.
• All art must be ready to hang, either on wire or by a durable frame. If it is not ready to hang, it will not be accepted into the show.
• The show will be at FSCJ’s Kent Campus beginning Tuesday, March 26. The opening reception will be that evening from 5-7 PM.
• The show will go through Monday, May 5. Work will NOT be available for pick up until the week of May 20-24.
• After the show, any work not picked up by Friday, May 24th will become property of NEFAEA for the purpose of fundraising. This work will then be put up for auction/sold at our future events.
• NEFAEA and FSCJ are not responsible for any damage that may occur. Please consider this when submitting work with glass frames.
There is one week left to enjoy our 2018 NEFAEA Spring Juried Member Show at FSCJ Kent Campus!
Check out our post and pics on our Member Exhibitions page!